Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crooked Critters

It's been a long time since I've posted, and it's mostly due to me not wanting to scan things (partially due to being busy and not wanting to waste time scanning, and partially due to my lack of access to a functional scanner, so I must rely on the ones at school, which suck). I've mostly been working on things here and there, some extremely sub-par work, and others where I've been really conflicted in the direction I should be taking.




I'll make a few separate posts for some of the latest stuff I've been doing. This "Crooked Critter" project was a quick in-class assignment in which we had to create an anthropomorphic animal that was some sort of criminal (or just really sketchy). Instead of creating just one and refining it, I went to town and just sketched up a whole bunch of different ones instead. I never really draw animal-people, mostly because it's kind of a niche-genre in itself and not really my thing, but I have to admit I had fun with this! I do love drawing animals and people, so maybe I'll start delving into it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment