Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jumpin' on the Blogwagon

After putting it off for so long, I've finally decided to start up a blog where I can post my random sketches, works in progress, and even finished works up for everyone to see. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this updated on a regular basis. I'm in my 4th year at ACAD (the Alberta College of Art and Design) and am majoring in Character Design/Illustration.

I get a kick out of drawing monsters and creatures, and also little bizarre quirky things that just pop into my head. I also like to draw people, modern style and music instruments as much as I like to draw things more geared towards gaming. So you'll find a little of everything here. I think that other aspects of my personality and the like will start to emerge as this blog goes on, so I'll keep this introduction simple. Hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment